The Expositors Seminary
The Expositors Seminary combines academic excellence with hands-on pastoral mentoring on the campuses of many local churches across the country. Through state-of-the-art video technology, faithful and proven pastors, teachers, and leaders unite to provide the student with an education that combines informed scholarship with pastoral mentoring.
Northwest Community Church is one of many churches partnering together to train the next generation of pastors for faithful ministry. That training is best accomplished in the context of a local church and under the care of qualified shepherds.
Benefits of the Seminary
- A commitment to a high view/infallibility of the Bible.
- A conviction of the need for expository preaching.
- An environment which allows students to receive personal mentoring in pastoral care and discipleship.
- Local church campus locations, enabling students to prepare for ministry without the difficulties and costs of relocation.
- Video-linked classes with other TES campuses, giving students exposure to a variety of instructors, professors, and pastors.
- Class schedules that enable students to continue working.
- Affordable tuition rates.
Courses of Study Offered
- Master of Divinity (MDiv)
- Diploma in Pastoral Ministries and Expository Preaching