Children are very important to God, and at Northwest Community Church, it is our desire to support you as parents as you train your children to love and serve Christ. We long for your kids to not only know about Christ, but to know Him personally and choose to live lives that honor Him!
Our Kids Ministry leaders are dedicated to showing God’s love to your children and nurturing their faith and passion for Christ. They are committed to making sure your child’s experience at church is both enjoyable and safe. We consider it a privilege to partner with you in growing kids who learn, love, and live God’s Word!
During 1st hour, we use the Generations of Grace (GOG) curriculum for 3-year-olds through 6th grade. During 2nd hour, we use GOG for 3-year-olds through Pre-K, and elementary uses a Children Desiring God curriculum.
We want you to participate in Sunday services and classes knowing that your kids are safe. For that reason, we have established the following policies:
- Every child must have current information on file with Kids Ministry.
- We require check-in and check-out for each child.
- All leaders are interviewed and screened.
- At least two leaders serve together in each room.
- Any parent is welcome to sit in on any class at any time.
If you would like more specific information about the Kids Ministry safety guidelines, click here.